Unofficial (but still totally real) Block Explorer
- addr - returns the full address having the given firstbits.
- addressbalance - amount ever received minus amount ever sent by a given address.
- addresstohash - shows the public key hash encoded in an address.
- checkaddress - checks an address for validity.
- decode_address - shows the version prefix and hash encoded in an address.
- fb - returns an address's firstbits.
- getblockcount - shows the current block number.
- getdifficulty - shows the last solved block's difficulty.
- getreceivedbyaddress - shows the amount ever received by a given address.
- getsentbyaddress - shows the amount ever sent from a given address.
- hashpubkey - shows the 160-bit hash of the given public key.
- hashtoaddress - shows the address with the given version prefix and hash.
- nethash - shows statistics about difficulty and network power.
- totalbc - shows the amount of currency ever mined.
- translate_address - shows the address in a given chain with a given address's hash.